COVID-19 Vistor Policy
Family and friends can be an important part of a patient’s infertility journey. We invite our patients to welcome their loved ones to attend appointments, if they adhere to our visitor policy and any temporary restrictions.
Please see below for more information on visitor restrictions
- Laurel Fertility Care is now allowing one healthy partner/support person to attend new patient appointments, embryo transfers, OB pregnancy ultrasounds and procedures (during recovery)
- Patients with proof of vaccination, do not need to have a COVID-19 test prior to procedures done in our office requiring anesthesia, provided they are not showing the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Body aches
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Telehealth: We will continue to utilize teleconferencing for any appointments that do not require an ultrasound, bloodwork, or a surgical procedure.
- Patients who have not been vaccinated or are showing any of the symptoms listed above are REQUIRED to have a COVID-19 test prior to any operative procedure.
- All patients, LFC team members, and any visitor must continue to wear a face covering or personal mask.
Read the latest Recent ASRM Update!
Stay tuned for the latest updates!
Thank you for placing your trust in us as we navigate this new normal. We look forward to guiding you through the mission of growing dreams together and supporting you throughout this journey.
Your LFC Doctors