We understand that choosing the right fertility treatment option can be overwhelming.
That’s why we are proud to partner with the programs outlined below to provide affordable payment options.
Our practice understands that choosing the right treatment option can be overwhelming. That’s why we are proud to partner with ARC Fertility (ARC) to provide you with affordable treatment packages, financing programs, and convenient pharmacy plans. ARC is the nation’s largest network of fertility specialists. It is a patient-focused organization that has helped more than 80,000 patients over the last 2 decades. ARC and its member clinics are committed to making the cost of fertility treatments predictable and affordable.
Don’t let cost be a barrier on your path to parenthood. Discover a more affordable way to pay for your fertility treatment and related care with payment plans offered through LendingClub Patient Solution.
Budget-friendly payment plans offer you:
- One loan for IVF treatment, medication, genetic testing, or egg preservation
- A quick and simple online application that leads to an instant decision
- Visibility to all the monthly payments and rates you prequalify for with no impact to your credit until you select a plan and move forward
Thousands of patients have trusted United Medical Credit to secure affordable payment plans for their procedures. United Medical Credit can do the same for you.
Some of the benefits of choosing United Medical Credit to finance your care:
- Extensive Network of Prime and Subprime Lenders
- Multiple Plans to Choose From
- Decisions Within Seconds
- No Prepayment Penalties with Flexible Terms
- Fast and Easy Application Process with No Commitment
- 100% Confidential
- Plans available for Credit Challenged Applicants
The WINFertility Treatment Program is offered to Laurel Fertility Care patients who have no infertility insurance coverage or who have exhausted their benefits and seek an efficient, economical way to obtain and pay for advanced fertility treatment.
The WINFertility Program includes both advanced medical treatment and fertility medications in a single, discounted ‘bundled’ price for each cycle. Treatment Bundle Prices for IUI, IVF and Third Party Reproduction are 10% – to 40% less than fee-for-service medical fees and retail pharmacy rates in the San Francisco Bay Area marketplace.
There are no clinical or age requirements to participate. Patients enrolled in the WINFertility Program are treated with the highest quality treatments and services including optimal dosages of required fertility medications to achieve a safe and successful outcome.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH WINFERTILITY ARE:
- Up to 40% savings on treatment and medication bundles
- Financing Options to Pay Over Time
- 24/7 Access to FertilityCoachNurses
- 2nd Chance IVF® Refund Program
Future Family’s customized loans are designed to save you time and money, combining all your treatment costs into one easy monthly payment. With our loans, you also enjoy on-demand fertility coaching support from Registered Nurses, who are here to answer any questions you may have.
Benefits of a Future Family fertility loan:
- Low-interest rates
- No prepayment penalties
- Funding of up to $50,000 in less than 48 hours
- Loan personalized to your specific needs and treatments
- Loan can include fertility-related costs, such as medications, labs or donor fees
- All treatment costs simplified down to one easy payment
- Bill-pay management
- Personalized on-demand support from a dedicated Fertility Coach to include medication training, onboarding and Q&A sessions
- Financing options to include a friend or family member
To learn more and apply, visit us at Future Family today.